We collect two types of information:
Personal information comes to us in several ways:
1. When submitting a feedback form that contains your contact information. We provide this information voluntarily and we do not verify its accuracy.
2. Technical information. When you visit the Site, information from the standard server logs is automatically made available to the site administration. This includes the IP address of your computer (or proxy server if used to access the Internet), the name of your ISP, your domain name, browser type and operating system, information about the site from which you created going to our Site, the pages of the Site you visit, the date and time of those visits, the files you download. This information is analyzed by us in an aggregated (impersonal) form to analyze the traffic to the Site, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The link between your IP address and your personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except when required by law.
Using the information received
The information you provide is collected and stored on our server. Only the site administration has access to this information. We use this information only to send the necessary information. You can request removal of yourself from our database at any time.
Giving information to third parties
We take the protection of your privacy very seriously. We never provide your personal information to third parties, except when required by law (for example, at the request of a court). All contact information you provide to us is only disclosed with your permission.
Please do not use email and instant messaging to send your passwords, as this method of communication may not provide the necessary protection for the data transmitted.
Links to Other Sites
1. With Your Consent: In all other cases, before transmitting information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your consent. For example, our Company may implement a joint offer or competition with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2. To companies working on our behalf: We work with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, and your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require that such companies use the information only for the purpose of providing agreed services; they are prohibited from sharing this information with other parties in situations other than those caused by the necessity to provide conditioned services. Examples of business support functions: order fulfillment, application implementation, prizes and bonuses, customer surveys, and information systems management. We also disclose aggregated, non-personalized information when selecting service providers.
3. Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures: A subsidiary or joint venture is an entity with at least 50% equity interest in the company. When transmitting your information to a partner in a subsidiary or joint venture, our company requires you not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way that is contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive any marketing material from our company, then we will not share your information with our affiliate or joint venture partners for marketing purposes.
4. On shared or affiliate pages: Our company can share information with partner companies, with which it promotes special offers and promotional activities on our jointly promoted site pages . When you request questionnaires on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Affiliate uses any information you provide in accordance with your own privacy policies that you may read before providing information about yourself.
5. when transferring control of the site: the site administration reserves the right to transmit your questionnaire data in connection with the complete or partial sale or transfer of our site or its assets. During the sale or transfer, our administration will give you the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will no longer be able to provide you with services or products previously provided by our company.
6. Law enforcement: Our company may, without your knowledge, disclose personally identifiable information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of applicable law; in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal acts or the court decision; participation in government investigations; help with fraud prevention.
All personal information transmitted by you may be modified or removed from our database at any time upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way that is convenient for you, using the contact information provided in the special section of our site.
Any information contained on this site is intended for free examination by users of the site. Our team is working hard to provide accurate and useful information on this site that is relevant to the interests of users of the site. However, we do not prevent site and site errors, content, and usage.
This site, like any other site, may contain links to third-party sites. Finding such links on our site is for reference only. This does not mean that we agree or disagree to any extent with the content of third-party sites. We are in no way responsible for the content of these sites and for any changes that occur to them. Similarly, we are not responsible for any damage that a user might have incurred by visiting third-party sites.
The User agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved in accordance with applicable law. The user agrees that consumer protection rules cannot be applied to the use of this site because the user does not provide compensation services.